[SM] Shadow Mavericks Forums
What maps do you want to see again? (Capture Point) - Printable Version

+- [SM] Shadow Mavericks Forums (http://shadowmavericks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: [SM] General (http://shadowmavericks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Community-Related Discussion (http://shadowmavericks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What maps do you want to see again? (Capture Point) (/showthread.php?tid=51)

What maps do you want to see again? (Capture Point) - Striker - 03-03-2013

Time for you guys to vote for what Capture Point maps you want to see come back to the server!

Choose your selections in the Poll above.

The poll ends in 7 days as of this post.

RE: What maps do you want to see again? (Capture Point) - Drake Wyrm Silverwing - 03-03-2013

hmm hard pic on the race ones.. on the one hand the race ones were a little too.. chaotic?.. disorganised?.. on the other hand the race maps were also alot of fun if we weren't playing seriously X3 mm Kakariko and Ship are a deffinet yes tohugh those were good maps.
i think i will vote on Ballonrace though because that particular race map was actualy pretty fun even when playing seriously ^_^

RE: What maps do you want to see again? (Capture Point) - Xiphias - 03-03-2013

[/align]
(03-03-2013, 08:08 PM)Drake Wyrm Silverwing Wrote: hmm hard pic on the race ones.. on the one hand the race ones were a little too.. chaotic?.. disorganised?.. on the other hand the race maps were also alot of fun if we weren't playing seriously X3 mm Kakariko and Ship are a deffinet yes tohugh those were good maps.
i think i will vote on Ballonrace though because that particular race map was actualy pretty fun even when playing seriously ^_^

I agree that those race maps could get chaotic, but they add variety, and they're JUST DANG FUN! I would love to see balloon race and wacky races come back, along with degroot, I love anything medieval because you don't get shot every five seconds (sometimes) and it tests your melee skeels. Kakariko and Blackmesa are some of the best original, custom, control point maps I've ever played on. I'm not sure if I remember the other maps but it would be nice to be able to experience those maps again.

SM Player,
Xiphias

RE: What maps do you want to see again? (Capture Point) - gameguyadvance - 03-03-2013

You forgot PL_Warbomb Striker D:

RE: What maps do you want to see again? (Capture Point) - Striker - 03-04-2013

(03-03-2013, 10:39 PM)gameguyadvance Wrote: You forgot PL_Warbomb Striker D:

This vote isn't for payload. Did you even read the thread title? Facepalm

RE: What maps do you want to see again? (Capture Point) - gameguyadvance - 03-04-2013

The first part of the title, yes.

RE: What maps do you want to see again? (Capture Point) - Kirbonium - 03-04-2013

Definitely Ship, Black Mesa, and Balloon Race... If this is a CP thread though, then why not cp_clue or snowbridge?

RE: What maps do you want to see again? (Capture Point) - Striker - 03-05-2013

I'll make a poll for more maps in a second round later on.