Poll: Which version?
Version 1
Version 2
Version 3
Version 4
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remastering the Logo
You guys are already familiar with the current [SM] logo, but the one you're seeing on the server and on the forum here is the highest resolution and quality you can get of it since the sources were lost.

About two years ago, Kunai had given me a ZIP with the pieces from the flash file where the maverick helmet and hands originated from. After an ungodly long period of forgetfulness and procrastination on my part, I've finally taken those pieces and re-assembled the logo, and re-done the shading to look cleaner and more professional.

I've created several examples with different text alignments and two flare colors, and I want to ask everyone what their opinions are as to what specific version I should use as the new official logo. (Please vote in the poll if I linked you, don't just give me a chat reply... I need to keep count of votes.)

Original (For comparison):
[Image: smlogob4ik5.png]

Version 1 (Most accurate to original logo):
[Image: SMFullLogo.png]

Version 2 (Centered Text):
[Image: SMFullLogo2.png]

Version 3 (Centered Text with Indigo/Blue-Violet Eye):
[Image: SMFullLogo3.png]

Version 4 (Version 1 with Indigo/Blue-Violet Eye):
[Image: SMFullLogo4.png]
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
I would put a vote on version 3.
Version 2 and 3 seem great, but dunno if everyone would want the eye color changed since I'll assume it's been that way forever. I certainly wouldn't mind; something different is good to see.
The blue flare and centered text looks really nice, my vote goes to version 3.
Version 3 Good sir. -Bog
Death is a terrible thing, but just as with life, it is a fact of nature, and in the end, it is necessary.
Posted the original for comparison (See OP).
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
I would say go with the third one in my opinion it looks the nicest and really is cool. Hope this helps. Tails
I'ma say version 4.
I like the third one, it's got my vote.
Added an actual poll, if you voted in a post, vote at the poll as well. (I keep forgetting that I can do this...)