Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New maps, permission changes, important stuff, etc.
Alright, since you guys haven't heard much from me in the last little while, I figure I might as well state what's going on.

In the last little while, I've been adding more maps to the Team Fortress 2 server. Maps such as a new Balloon Race, Toystore, and a few others. Keep an eye out on the map list for any new maps you may be interested in! There's also a new game-mode called ClusterBuck, inspired by Zandronum's Buckshot mode. Many of you guys are aware of this already, so it's not really news by this point.

However, here's some real news: as of today I've changed the permissions of the Reporting system, so only Basic-Tier ($1.00) and higher donators can use the command. This is absolutely necessary because people were abusing it to send self-reports and false reports in hopes of getting innocent people banned. It's the community's duty to help make accurate reports against people who are causing genuine trouble. So please, if you see someone who is violating the rules, harassing people, or being a shithead... use the !report command! This can be incredibly useful when admins and moderators are not around.

Next up, I want to tell everyone that the Half-Life 2: Deathmatch server is still alive and kicking. If you want to play on it, just connect to shadowmavericks.com:27019 in HL2DM. Also, there's a mod you can install for HL2DM that I've created for the community, it can be found here: https://shadowmavericks.com/files/Server...M_Pack.zip

Installation of that mod is pretty self-explanatory if you've ever installed mods in the /custom/ folder of any Source Engine game.

Lastly, there's something I want to stress to everyone: If you cannot find any of our servers / any one seems to be down, LET. ME. KNOW! Far too many times, a server has gone down, and people notice, but don't tell me. It's irritating, because I want to keep them up as often as I can!
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."