Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I might not be able to keep this up anymore.
Foxy and I have run into a bit of an unexpected financial crisis as of this month, and we're unsure of the future of the servers or the website.

We currently have approximately $290 to our name right now, and with the server bill and our internet bill ($102 net + $168 server), $270 of if will be gone, leaving us with about $20, which isn't enough to live on.

This is putting me in a very difficult situation, because I don't want to close the site/forum/server down as if I do, I'll lose everything and years worth of work and information. (I lack the medium for a backup. The server contains over 100gb of Data, and I lack the disk space.)

I hate to ask, as I was hoping to be able to sustain the server myself this month... but is there anyone still there willing to make a donation? I need to raise about $60 at least so I can cover the rest of the bill safely without needing to worry. Any more than that would allow us to be stable for months to come as it will go directly towards the server.

If you wish to help us out, our server donation page is here: https://www.nfoservers.com/donate.pl?for...@gmail.com

If you donate, let me know and identify yourself so I can register you as a donator.

I'm sorry about this...

If I need to put up another game on the VPS to motivate people, I'm willing to so. Name your game, be it GMOD, or whatever.
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
What I'm aiming at right now won't be $60 from me sadly, but it should help out a little more than last time provided things go smoothly.
Someone donated a bit, but they did not identify their self. Who is shriuikan@*.com? (censored for privacy) I need to know who you are so I can add or update you in the Donator Database.
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
Hopefully things look up for ya soon. I'm hoping enough was donated to make things alright for the time being... right?
[Image: 21adavp.png]
Yeah, for now.
I have a job, but i don't have a bank account
In space... @ planet wumbos
(05-10-2014, 12:13 PM)Striker Wrote: Someone donated a bit, but they did not identify their self. Who is shriuikan@*.com? (censored for privacy) I need to know who you are so I can add or update you in the Donator Database.

This was actually me. I wanted to help out because I really didn't want to see all the work go to waste, but I wanted to keep it mostly anonymous for a while because at the time I had just watched multiple instances of people (in other communities, mind you) get massively shunned by players when making large donations. Why? Accusations of buying favors/advantages and stupid shit like that.

It's a really stupid fear, I know, but I'm very easily hurt by stuff like that. So in my worry and anxiety I ended up trying to keep myself anonymous... even though in retrospect, no one would have known anyway because why and how would it spread around in the first place? I don't think things through when I'm distressed. But with the new donation system in place and having donated a small bit with it, it's only a matter of time before you notice the e-mails matched, and I wouldn't want you to think I was hiding it from you for some unscrupulous reason.

Yes I'm stupid, I know. :V
[Image: 21adavp.png]
It's all good.