Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Prodigal Son
Amazing, just amazing. I am truly at a lost for words. I am proud and frightened in a way.

So I got the nostalgia bug, and after I saw that ST was dead, I found this glorious site. Maybe some of you remember me? 'Cause I remember a few of you.

How are you all? Heart
Doing fairly well! We're alive still, at least if only in partial stasis. There was a bit of a fallout between a couple members and I, but I'm still sitting here holding the fort until such a day comes along that things return to normal and everyone decides to put aside their differences and make up like a family should. This clan has been a big part of my life since the start, and I'd hate to let it all go.

(If you guys are reading this now, please know I still care, and still hold all the good times dear!)

How have you been? Feels like an eternity since I last saw you around! Every time I've seen your portrait in the HQ, I wondered how things are going for ya.

Still got a bit of the old guard here, Ruin included. Kuro is still around as well, along with Fiend and a few others. Keo/QuakeSniper's gone off, doing his own thing, still playing Doom. I still play/mod Doom, but I've mostly moved onto other engines and games.
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
Come play Zandronum. Essentially skulltag with a shiny new coat of paint.

http://zandronum.com/
[Image: zbanner_zpseff47de6.png]
Like I told you in PM. I got the biggest grin right now. Finding you guys is just what I needed. As far as the fracturing goes. Give 'em five or six years, they'll come around. XD (hopefully not that long)

I'd love to catch up with everyone. Feel free to add me on steam "Steeb" I'd love to chat with the old boys and you Striker. And if we can get ahold of Rusty, that'd be great too!

Edit: I'll download it now Ruin! Just gotta find my old wads also "HELLLLLLLLOO" : D

Edit again: I'm going to have to hook up my old computer to get my WADs. Which I can't do tonight, as it live in my parents basement, 45 minutes away.
Yeah, haha. I hope fast time, lady luck, and good spirits prevail.

Seems to be a lot of Steebs on Steam. Tongue Got a link to your profile page? (or you can add me by clicking my steam profile in my post header.)
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013233019

Edit: I can't remember the password so i can't sign on in the browser atm.
I think I've seen you before on the ST forums. Welcome back.
[Image: 21adavp.png]
Undoubtedly, if you were around in 2006. Thanks for the welcome.