Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New maps for the TF2 Server
I just added 3 new maps to the TF2 Server.

They are:

Jolly Roger Bay (From Super Mario 64)
Sealed Chamber (From Cave Story)
Click Clock Wood (From Banjo-Kazooie)

Have fun!
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
Of these maps. Everyone should look forward to sealed cave. If you ever played Cave Story. You know why. If you haven't played it. Go. Right now. Play. Win.
Cave Story was awesome, in my opinion... That was the game we all played when we were doing Block 2 of my IT class, and the biggest question that arose, was-- "What the bloody FUCK are Mimigas?" Came up with rabbit/cat hybrids, but that's besides the point... Are we gonna bring back Clue, Snowbridge, or Facing?
"I'm thinkin' it's a hole to travel through, I want to find a way to rattle you.
You want to try to hear the thunder hit? You're gonna have to follow me under it."
Oh awesome, you did see that message.
[Image: 21adavp.png]
The new maps are great, especially Click Clock. It is an absolute shitton of fun. I would love to see Trade_Clocktown come back. That was probably my favorite map.
"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."
-The Hero's Shade

Words to live by, aren't they?
Click Clock and Jolly Roger Bay the best maps ever, <333333
We need to pull trade_clocktower back, surf_utopia, cp_clue, and maybe rats_tequila. Also, that one capture point toy map
"I'm thinkin' it's a hole to travel through, I want to find a way to rattle you.
You want to try to hear the thunder hit? You're gonna have to follow me under it."
I put clocktower back on the server a few hours ago, should be good to go.
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."