Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is very important to everyone, please read it.
As some of you have known, there's been a lot of drama and bad blood between SMR, SM, dOPtro, myself, and the people within said groups.

I want to finally put all this to rest. It's dragged on far too long... In fact, it should have never happened to begin with. I want anyone and everyone in SMR to read this discussion, as it will hopefully educate everyone, and put this nonsense to an end.

Comment is appreciated, but please keep it civil. Any disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
I am personally fine with d0ptro. If all of you can forgive each other, I am perfectly willing to follow suit. I have little say in the matter, I represent no one but myself. I'm fairly certain that SMR is mostly fine with d0ptro, so it's mostly up to the admins to figure things out. I would be happy to see all of SM back together, myself.
"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."
-The Hero's Shade

Words to live by, aren't they?
Sounds good to me.

I don't really know the dOPtro crew much. I only had run-ins with some players on the TF2 server. I was a little bothered by the frequent teamstacking and any bragging that came along with it, but it's not a big deal at all.

Well, that and seeing Ruin on occasion back when SM was on Skulltag.
[Image: 21adavp.png]
Code:
12:17 AM - <SMR> Android Fluff: So does this mean we are on decent terms with Doptro?
12:17 AM - [SM] Striker: yes
12:17 AM - <SMR> Android Fluff: Awesome

Code:
12:17 AM - A jedi Impy: Read it, Im fine as long as no one starts anything..on both sides :p
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
(01-30-2013, 02:34 AM)Striker Wrote:
Code:
12:17 AM - A jedi Impy: Read it, Im fine as long as no one starts anything..on both sides :p

I'll start something on both of your sides

if you know what I mean

not really
[Image: 21adavp.png]
(01-30-2013, 02:38 AM)HereticKitsune Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 02:34 AM)Striker Wrote:
Code:

I'll start something on both of your sides

if you know what I mean

not really

[Image: button.png]
If it has dragged on for this long, then it's time to let it rest so things can chill and be mellow.
Honestly as long as nothing happens. I'll go along with it because it is time to just stop it.
Super new account here! the-groose-caboose