Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be The Robot is back
I've finally re-implemented the "Be The Robot" plugin on the [SM] TF2 Server. Should be good to go now!
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
Cool, should give it a try tomorrow or so.
Awesome.

Now all we need is a way to get custom hats/misc items working again. I remember one server where donors could equip custom cosmetics. My Engineer had a sentry head, my Sniper either had a target head or a Luigi head, and my Scout generally had Sonic's head and shoes.
[Image: 21adavp.png]
Unfortunately valve has done something to make that impossible now. (Ie. Due to the Mann Co. Store.)
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
How'd they disable that?
"I'm thinkin' it's a hole to travel through, I want to find a way to rattle you.
You want to try to hear the thunder hit? You're gonna have to follow me under it."
Basically they made it impossible to attach custom wearables to player models. Basically, they turn invisible when you do so.
(02-03-2013, 07:12 PM)Striker Wrote: Unfortunately valve has done something to make that impossible now. (Ie. Due to the Mann Co. Store.)

Yeah, I remember that. But there's still no possible way to get around it, huh?

Hm. Maybe custom playermodels?
[Image: 21adavp.png]