Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I apologize for the downtime
Sorry that the TF2 Servers have been down for the last few days. There's a reason for this. Valve's transition to the SteamPipe system has lead to some major incompatibility with SourceMod between the different servers.

(I share one SourceMod copy between all games, to save a lot of time and effort, so the mix of games that use SteamPipe and the ones that do not have lead to some games breaking. Namely, TF2 and CSS.)

So, in the meantime, the only server that is running is the HL2DM one. Feel free to hang out in that server until everything gets resolved.
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
Alright, no prob. I was beginning to worry why I couldn't find SM on TF2 right now. Thanks for clearing things up Striker.
So uh, yeah, HL2DM. xD We gots new maaaaaaaps... And a lot of things to chuck at each other...
"I'm thinkin' it's a hole to travel through, I want to find a way to rattle you.
You want to try to hear the thunder hit? You're gonna have to follow me under it."