Poll: Good Idea?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posible server mod Idea.
So I was playing cave story and an Idea came to me for a server mod if it's possible for someone to make and if anyone likes the idea in general, but most if not all of you know how you obviously cant breath under water in most source games, the idea came to me when I first started and jumped in some water but for an air meter that would I guess work and look like the one from cave story, tells you when you might start drowning instead of it being based on the time it's already on you could actually see it go down rather then guessing.
The idea itself is good, but that was very difficult to read. Please use punctuation and paragraphs next time...
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."
Jesus christ, bro. It's called the enter key

Everybody's gonna pull a tl/dr if you don't atleast space your shit out so it's not a headache to read >:V
Anyhow, I've added this feature in.
[Image: ShadowMaverick.png][Image: TailsFan.png]
[Image: carlin5vm.png][Image: UT2004-2.png]
StrikerTheHedgefox's Streambadge Striker
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain-and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving."